Professional paver installers in Champlin, MN building patios, walkways, driveways and more for residential and commercial clients.
Paver patios create a distinct space that enhances the appearance and functions of your outdoor space. Whether the use of your paver patio in Champlin is focused towards a quiet, comfortable setting in the backyard for friends and family to gather, or an outdoor area for restaurant guests to enjoy summer evenings for dinner, our professional team offers a wide variety of paver types and colors to fit any style and budget. One of the biggest benefits to a paver patio is that it increases the square footage of usable living space at your home while also increasing the value of your property as a whole. Paver patios can also produce great returns on investment for your home. Not limited to just enjoying your outdoor space for decades to come, but when the time comes to sell your property, prospective buyers will be ready to take ownership as they will be envisioning themselves enjoying their summers on the patio once they move in! To schedule a consultation for a paver patio installation in Champlin, MN, call us at (763) 265-6255 or request a quote and our professionals will be in touch shortly.
By submitting your contact information, you understand and agree to be contacted regarding your service request, using telephone or text messaging – including through autodialed and/or prerecorded calls or messages – to the telephone number provided above, which may include your mobile telephone number, if provided. You understand that consent is not a condition of purchase. Please note that this website connects consumers looking for services with a network of independent service providers. It does not provide direct services.
1. Site Measurements – the beginning stage of any paver project is meeting with our team. They will take measurements and assess the proposed work area. At this time your ideas are recorded, this includes colors, styles, paver laying patterns and other design features.
2. Finalizing Paver Structure Design – your patio’s design is finalized, agreements are signed and necessary deposits would be paid at this time.
3. Excavation and Prepping Base – our hardscape professionals begin the work of transforming your property! First with excavating the area where your patio, walkway or driveway will be built, then base material is hauled in and compacted and set to a proper slope. A top the base (usually comprised of gravel) will be bedding sand. The pavers will be installed atop this sand.
4. Laying Pavers and Cuts – after the base is completely compacted and prepped, our crews begin to lay out the pavers in the specified patterns and style. You will be able to see the transformation really take shape during this time. After pavers are laid out, cuts are made to fit smaller pieces into the patio, walkway or driveway near the edges or in areas of the pattern where a full sized paver does not fit.
4. Completion Work – after all the cuts are completed, polymeric sand (also called joint sand) is swept into the joints between the pavers. The paver structure is blown off lightly, then a light mist of water is applied a couple times to activate the joint sand, once dry – your patio is ready for regular traffic!
Please note that this process/schedule is a broad overview of most typical paver design projects in Champlin and surrounding areas. Due to the individuality and uniqueness of each project, this process and schedule may differ from yours, to learn more call (763) 265-6255 or request a quote and our professionals will be in touch shortly.